Brand New Course Exclusively by Office Instructor
Coaching sessions in Excel for small groups of clients who want to learn about specific Excel topics in a live session can be highly beneficial. Here are some reasons why coaching sessions are important in this context:
- Personalized Learning: Coaching sessions provide a personalized learning experience. Clients can interact with the instructors and ask questions specific to their needs. This allows for tailored guidance and ensures that clients are able to grasp the concepts at their own pace.
- Targeted Knowledge Transfer: Coaching sessions focus on addressing specific Excel topics. This targeted approach enables clients to receive indepth knowledge about the subject matter they are interested in. They can learn practical skills and techniques relevant to their work or personal requirements.
- Interactive Learning: The interactive nature of coaching sessions fosters engagement and participation. Clients can actively engage with the instructor, ask questions, and seek clarification. This interactivity promotes a deeper understanding of Excel concepts and encourages practical application.
- Adjusted Pace of Delivery: Coaching sessions allow for the adjustment of the pace of delivery based on the clients’ learning capabilities. Instructors can gauge the participants’ understanding and adapt the session accordingly. This flexibility ensures that clients can absorb the material effectively and prevents them from feeling overwhelmed or bored.
- Immediate Feedback and Support: Coaching sessions provide the opportunity for immediate feedback and support. Clients can receive realtime guidance and clarification on their questions or doubts. Instructors can offer personalized advice, point out common mistakes, and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Networking and Collaboration: Small group coaching sessions create a collaborative learning environment. Clients can interact with fellow participants, share their experiences, and learn from each other’s perspectives. This networking aspect can be valuable as it fosters a sense of community and enables knowledge sharing beyond the instructor’s expertise.
- Practical Application: Coaching sessions often emphasize practical application of Excel skills. Instructors can provide real-world examples, case studies, and hands-on exercises to reinforce learning. Clients can apply what they have learned immediately and gain confidence in their ability to use Excel effectively.
Overall, coaching sessions in Excel offer a dynamic and interactive learning experience that is tailored to the specific needs of clients. They provide an opportunity for personalized guidance, targeted knowledge transfer, and practical application, resulting in enhanced Excel skills and increased proficiency.
How Does It Work?
You book a full day training with one of our highly qualified instructors. The full day is divided into 6 coaching sessions, each of 50 minutes (with 1 hour lunch break). A separate online meeting is created for each session. Meeting link is shared with the session participants (1-3 clients).
Participants join the meeting on the scheduled time and ask about the topic (s) they want to learn in the time frame specified. Exercise files will be shared in the meeting.