Brand New Course Exclusively by Office Instructor
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following course (or have equivalent knowledge): Excel Advanced Level.
Learn how to get insights about your data by creating Dashboards based upon lists, advanced functions, Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
You’ll learn how to switch between source data and Dashboard by creating a Macro. Along the way we create dynamic drop lists for charts and advanced slicers.
Among the Course Topics:
1. Understanding the structure of Dashboards
2. Planning for creating Dashboards
3. Preparing Source data
4. Detailed chart functionality
5. Creating a Dashboard from a List
6. Switching charts with camera tool
7. Using a People chart
8. Using Offset Function in changing data source for a chart
9. Dynamic dashboard with macro
10.Switching Sparklines with Index function
11.Using Controls in dashboards
12.Switching Charts with XLOOKUP
13.Creating Dashboards from Data Model
14.Relationships replace thousands of LOOKUP functions
15.Creating a Sales Dashboard