Basic Computer knowledge- No excel experience needed
Students will gain the knowledge the skills and the confidence to create, format, enhance and print simple spreadsheets.
Instruction will be personalized by version. Students have the option to progress through the course using Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft Excel 2013, or Microsoft Excel 2016.
Become Familiar & Friendly with Excel, enter and format data, create charts, print a worksheet
Excel Basic Topics
- What is Excel?
- Adding Buttons to QAT
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Saving a workbook
- Data Selection & Navigation
- Dealing with Columns & Rows
- Dealing with Worksheets
- Split & Freeze
- Enter, Edit & Delete (5 methods for entering data)
- Find, Replace, Proofing
- Copy, Cut & Paste (Perform calculations by pasting)
- Formatting (4 different types of Formatting in Excel)
- Styles & Themes
- Conditional Formatting
- Basic Formulas
- Basic Charting
- Printing: Page Layout – Header
- Page Break Preview
- Getting Help with Excel