Basic Computer knowledge- No Excel experience needed
Clients will gain the knowledge the skills and the confidence to create, format, enhance and print simple spreadsheets.
Instruction will be personalized by version (2016/2019/2021/365).
Become Familiar & Friendly with Excel, enter and format data, create charts, print a worksheet
Excel Basic Topics
- What is Excel?
- Open Excel Sample Files
- Adding Buttons to QAT
- Open Workbook (New-Existing- Temp)
- The 3 Golden Rules of Excel
- Data Selection & Navigation
- Dealing with Columns & Rows
- Dealing with Worksheets
- Split & Freeze
- Enter, Edit & Delete (5 methods for entering data)
- Find, Replace, Proofing
- Copy, Cut & Paste (Perform calculations by pasting)
- Formatting (4 different types of Formatting in Excel)
- Styles & Themes
- Conditional Formatting
- Basic Formulas
- Basic Charting
- Printing: Page Layout – Header
- Getting Help with Excel