To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following course (or have equivalent knowledge): Excel Power Pivot (Code: 20160)
Get data wherever it exists, clean it and transform it, combine it and analyze it all together.
Excel Power Query Topics
1. What is Power Query?
2. Data Sources
3. Get Data from Excel
4. Get Data from Text or CSV file
5. Get Data from Folder
6. Get Data from Web sources.
7. Explore Power Query Editor
8. Build repeatable processes to filter, clean, aggregate, and transform.
9. Shape data in the subject table
10.Remove Other Columns to only display columns of interest
11.Replace Values to clean up values in a selected column
12.Filter values in a column
13.Explore M Code in Advanced Editor
14.Name a query
15.Load the query to a worksheet
16.Load query to Data Model.
17.Share queries and their data with other users in your organization.
18.Common data Problems Solved
20.Create a List of Sheet Names
21.Create a Month Calendar from any date.